Download a demo of our SmartPlanner Flight planning & Control software!
SmartPlanner is our user-friendly and intuitive ground control station software used to control your Freya drone. The SmartPlanner is used to plan, monitor and control your flights and works with all types of integrated sensors.
SmartPlanner runs on an Android tablet for easy operation in the field. If you need it you can get extra power from your regular drone batteries. No PC is required.
For demo purposes only you could run the SmartPlanner demo on your Android phone.
SmartPlanner flight-planning features include:
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Click and drag to define mission area and flight path
- Adjust flight-path for wind direction etc.
- Easy selection of flight altitude
- Selection of map provider – Google Earth or MapBox
- Sensor selection and configuration
- Save flight plans
- Load pre planned missions from Shapefiles or Google KML
Run the demo on your Android phone or tablet compatible with Android KitKat 4.4 operating system. PC’s or other tablets, such as iPad or Windows tablets, are not supported. Never use anything else than a suitable Android tablet when flying real missions.
Instructions on how to use the demo:
- Fill in the form below and start the download to your Android device.
- Find the downloaded .apk-file on your device and click it to start installation.
- Launch the SmartPlanner as you would start any other Application
- Hit the top menu bar to the left and select Plan or Settings.
Flight control options are disabled. If you already have an older SmartPlanner version installed you might need to uninstall that first before installing a newer version.
Please contact your sales person if you have any questions!