Freya UAV and SmartPlanner GCS – Release version 1.5
The team at SmartPlanes is proud to present the following new and improved features available for your Freya UAV and SmartPlanner GCS in version 1.5 – now available for download through your user portal.
This release is packed with new features such as,
- New Terrain Following feature enabling Freya to follow terrain using terrain data
- New Geofence safety feature allowing users to create a virtual fence (blue line) surrounding the mission
- Improved takeoff and climb requiring less force and accuracy on hand launch
- System health status with system information on the SmartPlanner flight screen
- New waypoint type, Take-off & Circle
- In-flight GPS loss failsafe
- New default waypoint altitude behavior
- New Camera start and stop icon
- Save mission files with default name
- Improved accuracy of barometer
- Improved flight capabilities and improved survey turns
For users, please download and upgrade your system as soon as possible to access Freya’s new and improved features. Download through your user portal.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any problems or questions.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
The SmartPlanes team